Picking up your order at the Miami Store.
When your order has been processed and is ready for pickup, we will notify you via email that it is ready to be picked up at the Miami Store.
We’ll hold your order at the Miami Store.
To pick up your order you will need the following:
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- An email or other alert with your order number on it.
- Pickup hours are Monday Through Friday from 11:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Saturdays 12 noon to 5 p.m.
- Keep in mind the size of your order and that it may be larger and heavier than expected due to packaging. Please choose an appropriately sized vehicle to pick up your order.
- We’ll hold your order for 7 days before sending it back to the distributor and issuing you a refund.
Why did I received a notice that my order is on hold or otherwise delayed?
If you chose our convenient Miami Store Pickup option but you receive notification that your order has been placed on hold or otherwise delayed, we sincerely apologize. This simply means that the item(s) are no longer in stock at the Miami local store. We are actively searching for your item(s) in nearby distributors and online, so that we can fulfill your order. You should have received an email notifying you of the status and offering you next steps. Please look for this email and choose your next step so that we know how to best assist you in receiving your order.